By Uniting and Raising the Energy Level (and the Bar) of our Sisters, this will Help Shift the Negative Paradigms and Change Many of the Stereotypes and Destructive Mentalities that is Impeding The Proper Nurturing and Development of the Real Power of the Black Woman; for doing this will, undoubtedly, Strengthen Our Families and Communities (And The Enemy Knows that).
We, As A People, Are Destined For Greatness and There Are Many Victories Ahead if We Embrace “Practical Unity” and Embrace the “MAATIC Epoch” The Time is NOW.
Help “Raise Up The Mother of Civilization” and Get Ready for the “NU Day” and the Declaration of “We Charge Genocide” 21 (21 Demands in the 21st Century to Address Human Rights Violations of Black/African People in the US)
The “BROTHERS IN SUPPORT” (BIS) of the Original Million Woman March NEEDS YOU!
Our Grandmothers, Mothers, Daughters, Sisters, Wives, Aunties, and other Loved Ones , Associates, and Friends will be coming in for the Million Woman March 20 Year anniversary commemoration of the largest gathering in the world of women anywhere ever and the Salute/Tribute To African Women from Antiquity To Present Day
The MILLION WOMAN MARCH REUNION 20 year anniversary commemoration will begin on October 23-28, 2017 starting off with a week long program of workshops, Town Hall Meetings, training sessions and more.
If You Can’t Come But want to Support Here’s What You Can Do…
1. Help/Sponsor a Sister in your family, community, organization to attend the Million Woman March “20” Reunion (For many young sisters, this type of interaction is a Life Changing Experience and a Joy for the Elders)
2. Go to the Website and make a kind donation and/or purchase
an official MWM 20 T-shirt for a Sister or a Brothers In Support T-shirt for yourself, or purchase other MWM supported merchandise or business partners. Go to: MWM Shop
(REMEMBER: National MWM is a “Self-Determination” oriented entity and thus it does not engage in European/Anglo corporate sponsoring or grants.).
3. Help Host an “Information Speak Out” Meeting in your community either before or after the event. (MWM is building a global Movement, so we will be holding sessions that will take us into the year 2020 immediately following the MWM “20” event)
4. Assist/Donate In Kind Service, take out an ad in our publication, or partner with us in some manner.
5. Get a MWM Membership
for a Sister and/or for yourself. Support memberships are as low as $1.00 (which you will find at this membership link
. Just look for “One In A Million”-donate from $1.00-$1,000,000 and be 1~I AM)
6. Help Spread the Word. Hit/post to your social media groups, sent out texts and emails, contact your family members, associates, etc. Help distribute flyers and/or put posters up in your Community.
7. Your Prayers and Best Wishes